So now its time to start with the regular updates.
The number one thing I’ve been asked is “So, what have you been up to lately?”
I thought I would rip out a chunk of my calendar (good old iCal saves the day) and here it is!
- The Hotel (6 August 2005) – I was very disappointed by this movie unfortunately. I was expecting so much more but got nothing.
- The Bravery (13 August 2005) – What better way to celebrate my birthday than checking out the band responsible for one of my fave albums of the year with my little sis.
- Carmels Wedding (20 August 2005) – Fantastic, the celebration of the coming together of two beautiful people.
- Tamblane (3 September 2005) – Not too bad, not too bad at all. First time at The Rev and a good show to experience it with.
- Fantomas (10 September 2005) – Third time I have seen them live and they were better than ever, one of the most solid bands I have ever seen perform.
- Hot Hot Heat (16 September 2005) – Great show, Great Company.
- Company Boat Trip (23 September 2005) – Its always great when the company comes together for a social event, went on to the wee hours of the night.
- Maximo Park (29 September 2005) – Couldn’t wait to see these boys from NewCastle and I’m glad I got in early and got tickets! Louder and faster live than they are on the albums.
- Men Who Stare At Goats (1 October 2005) – A discussion/talk back with Jon Ronson and John Safran, the two of them were scarily alike in their backgrounds, looks and mannerisms.
- Howls Moving Castle (2 October 2005) – Very different to what I was expecting but I still enjoyed it alot.
So as you can see its been busy busy busy!!!
A few things left to go and I am seriously considering going to the Big Day Out next year (very good line up heading our way)
Well thats that for now, until next time…toodles.